- 1) Does not need any additional capture drivers (WinPcap etc..)
- 2) Captures only warcraft 3 packets, other packets ignored.
- 3) Shows simple WC3 packet description (ID’s taken from BNetDocs), unknown packets will show “decimal” integer.
- 4) Timestamps for each packet.
- 1) Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) – Microsoft Download Center – Download Details
- After 300-400 shown packets, application may freeze. Because C# WPF RichTextBox will slowdown with every new added line of text (C# WPF bug). Can be fixed by changing richtextbox on listbox, may in future versions if any. But i think 300 packets is enaugh for analysis.
Credits to: wc3noobpl from D3scene